Showing posts from November, 2017

What paperwork do you need after the sale of your online vehicle sale? Kumbera Motors offer advice.

Selling your classic or custom vehicle online can be a rewarding experience, however not knowing what to do for paperwork after that sale can take all the joy out of the transaction. Mystified about the paperwork needed after the sale? Kumbera Motors, your vehicle listing agent , brings you these tips to make sure there’s no glitches down the road. Here on some basic things you need to keep in mind Before anything else, you'll need to gauge what your car might be worth based on its condition and the market value - not what you might have invested in it, but what you can get for it on the open market. Then you'll have to figure out how to advertise the sale to prospective buyers and, potentially, negotiate with them. Then the paperwork starts! You have to make sure you follow all of the regulations laid down by the State in which you live. In Arizona for instance, if there is a lien holder, you will  need to get a Release of Lien. You’ll have to sign off on the Title in the prop